Thursday, August 12, 2010

Welcome to Retail Diaries.

A column for my fellow retail co-hoards, shopaholics and actually for every single person spending or who has ever spent money in a retail store. I came up with this idea while speaking with my best friend over the holidays. My stories of what I dealt with through each season
was less than desirable; sometimes funny and this year even gross. She said “you really should start writing these stories down!”, thus the birth of Retail Diaries. I’m excited to now be sharing these stories via the web…maybe, just maybe, people will realize not every sales
person out there is a “used car salesman” and actually genuinely cares what they are selling you. Or the scammers might think twice about returning three year old, worn clothes, no tag, no
receipt and want cash back (probably not though.) And of course, there will be lots of laughs from those who suffered the season and the everyday retail life with me across the world.

I will obviously not be able to disclose where I work retail because of legality issues, but the
stories will be fun none the less!

Do you have a story you want to share with me?! Please send it to my email….I will post and
comment.

Thank you for reading…I welcome comments!!

Enjoy-SHEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment